Community Service Announcements (CSAs) are free to air notices that cover local events and are not for the purpose of promoting a product, goods, or a profit making venture.
Please add your CSAs by registering for a free MyRhema web account here, then clicking on the 'Add CSA' button in the control panel or call  4367 4042
CSA Eligibilty Policy
Announcements that DO NOT qualify as a CSA are:
- The sale of property, vehicles, or products of any kind for the purpose of deriving income for business purposes.
- Events where any kind of payments in cash or like kind may be made to Rhema FM by the promoter of any event as this constitutes sponsorship.
- Tasteless or unacceptable events that would generally be unacceptable to this ministry or its membership or as deemed by the Management of Rhema FM.
- Those involved in and wishing to promote activities relative to questionable non-Christian, activities that are not generally acceptable or recognised by the majority of mainstream churches in Australia as being morally, and spiritually ethical, or activities that are unacceptable to the beliefs of Christians and Christian families in Australia.
- Swap and trade events involving the exchange of goods.
- Events that are clearly meant to be serviced by paid Sponsorship advertising particularly where the event organiser will be levying an entry charge or fee for either profit or non profit purposes.
Please call the community switch on 4367 4042 if you have any enquiries.
Rhema FM reserves the right to amend, add to or alter its policies or provisions pertaining to CSAs at any time and without notice or advice. Rhema FM also reserves the right to delete, cancel or void any CSA.